Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019

Everybody.......

......knows, I love, love, love my new house, especially my full screened patio! A couple of weeks ago, I dressed up the pillows for the chairs and imagined something is missing at our outdoor place. I found a nice bench, with a boring pillow........ Happily I found the same fabric and changed the cover! I have had enough leftovers for two extra pillow cases and now it looks pretty nice!





In a short while friends come over visiting us, be sure we will enjoy sitting outside with our knitting stuff and some shots of wine!

Can't wait see them again - only one week to go - YEAH! And in a little less than three weeks my "little thingi" pops in also. So I will have four exciting weeks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung https://schroedersocke.blogspot.com/p/impressum.html und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.